Monday, October 15, 2018

Asher Loses Teeth!

Asher's top 2 teeth in the front have been wiggly for months. We've been begging for him to let us pull them out. The other night before bed he said, "Whoever tucks me in can pull my tooth out! One of Ours!" So, I totally volunteered myself! I barely tugged and it was out. It was literally a second and it was out. He looked so cute and he was so excited. I'm so proud of how brave he was! He is terrified of losing teeth. Then, just a few days later, Ethan was tickled him to the ground and during the process, he tooth accidentally came out! He got $1 for each tooth from the tooth fairy. He looks so cute with his little baby teeth gone! I'll miss that baby Boo smile but the lisp he now has is adorable. He is still so handsome and that smile is even better now!





No comments: