Friday, October 5, 2018

Happenings...

Our days have been so jammed packed since school and after school activities have started. It's just been one thing after another every day and blogging has gotten away from me. I've tried to keep up but it's just so hard. This is a perfect example: Asher doing HW in the car. It seems were always in the car (or at least I am) and I try to multitask the best I can so he's reading to me while we wait for Ethan at Music Mentors. 

Caleb is busy with regular school stuff and PAL. These are him helping to lead the assembly. He's also busy with soccer practice and games. But he's loving it so thats good. 

We've started 'Firepit Friday' where we BBQ, eat dinner around the fire, play games, talk and sing. It's been so much fun and we all love it. Here is a picture of all the kids at one of our Firepit Fridays. 

Thankfully Daddy helps me when he can. He took he kids to get yogurt so I could catch up on things at home and he took Macie on a date when he had a Friday off. He's such a good dad and his help is invaluable.

Ethan is über busy with HW, school, cello and babysitting. I am SO thankful for his help!

So there's the brief recap. Told ya, SUPER BUSY.














No comments: