Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day, Freddie!

 Happy Father's Day to the GOAT!

For Father's Day, Freddie got a Traeger BBQ! It's a $750 BBQ that we got for $100. It was on sale for $650 then we used a $200 gift card we got for Christmas from the parents then we used my check I got back from Costco from the points I earned which was $350! We've needed a new BBQ for a while and Fred has always wanted one so it was perfect. 

Fred is by far the best Dad. These kids of ours are so lucky- they have no idea. He is so engaging with them, loves unconditionally, cares and talks to them about their lives, is silly and plays with them, is stern when it's needed and isn't afraid to talk about the uncomfortable and hard things. They love being with him and he really is our families MVP. He does so much for us and works hard. We would be lost without him. 

I had no idea how great of a Dad he really would be. I thought he would be a great one but he is an excellent one and exceeded all my expectations are and what it means to be a Dad. We love him so much. He deserves the world. He really is the GOAT.



*GOAT means Greatest Of All Time

No comments: