Sunday, June 30, 2024

Kirsten's 38th Birthday

I had a wonderful 38th birthday. It started with breakfast in bed with gifts from the kids. Macie got me a swim suit cover, Asher got me a Hogwarts tumbler, Caleb got me a bracelet and Ethan got me a Michael Buble record. Then I got a couples massage with Fred. Fred had told me that he made reservations to a nice place for dinner and that I needed to dress in cocktail dress attire. As he was "looking up the directions", my friends Richelle, Laura and Meghan came surprised me at the door and told me they were taking me to the Magic Castle! It was a little strange not being with Fred or my family on my birthday for the evening but we had such a fun time at the Magic Castle. I have always wanted to go. I was the main help in all the magic shows which was awesome and we had a really nice dinner. It was such a great birthday!

The night before, we had a street party and Meghan had bought me a cake and everyone sang to me. It was so sweet of her to do that. I felt very loved.











 

No comments: