One great thing about living in California is you have so much you can do in terms of the outdoors. Ethan & Caleb had went on a hike with some friends & told us how much fun they had & that we should go. So we decided to take Macie & Asher on Saturday. The older boys weren't available so it was just the 4 of us. It turned out to be quite the hike. Our shoes were soaked because we had to go through literal rivers to get to the waterfall at the end. It was pretty chilly but we all made it & I was proud of Macie. I even made a point to not complain very much to set a good example. I really dislike being uncomfortable & really dislike walking in wet shoes so the fact I didn't complain (too much) is a big deal. haha!
The next day we all went to the snow since we hadn't yet made it up to have a snow day during the Winter. It was a great day & almost no one was there. We went sledding for hours and found some great hills. Snow days always remind me how much I love being able to visit it & not live in it. We also had been having good rain beforehand so it was really green on the hike & lots of snow in the mountains!



















No comments:
Post a Comment