Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Wrangler of the Week


Asher just finished being 'Wrangler of the Week.' We made a folder with pictures of him and our family and some drawings he did. He really enjoyed the spotlight at school. His classroom is western themed so that's why he's the "wrangler of the week." 

Asher has been so cuddly with me lately. At night he brings me a pile of books for me to read to him as he curls up next to me. He is my baby boy and I am fully guilty of treating him as such. I'm just trying to hold on to him being my last little guy for as long as possible. He's been doing this thing lately where he asks me if I love him. All the time; all day long. If it's been too long of a time, he asks me again. Of course I tell him I love him more than anything and that he is so handsome. I love this guys little soul so much. 

I think I need him more than he needs me. He is my little buddy. I love this age and wish he could stay this little just a little longer. I love this little boo of mine and his grblankie.

No comments: