Sunday, September 10, 2017

Macie and Mama Disneyland Day

Macie and I headed back to Disneyland this past week. This trip was extra special because I was able to see Ashley Moniz, my BFF from High School, perform as Anna in the new Frozen show! Macie and I went on a few rides before the show which was really fun and we got pretty good at taking selfies together. She liked The Little Mermaid Ride and the Rocket ride in CA Adventure. 

The Frozen show was about an hour long but we were able to get seated beforehand because Ashley put us on her VIP list! We sat in the 3rd row from the front in the middle. I texted Ashley so she knew where to look during the show. During the end, when everyone was singing and waving, she found me and we waved at one another and she smiled and waved at Macie. It was so sweet.

During her performance, I cried about 3 times. It was so cool watching someone you know and who you were so close with, live their dream and perform! She was amazing and always has been. It was so great to see her again, even from afar. We didn't have time to meet up after because we finished at 1:15 and the boys get out of school at 2:05 so I had to haul it!! I got to the school at 2:10, at the back of the pick up line. It was a close call but totally worth it. I'm so happy I got to see her and watch such a fun show with Moo Moo.

























No comments: