Monday, August 13, 2018

Middle School Registration

Ethan had his middle school registration. WHAT THE?! It felt so surreal going to the school with him. We checked out his locker, got his schedule, walked the campus, got measured for orchestra and got his books. It was a long and hot morning but I'm glad I was able to be there with him. Macie tagged along while Caleb and Asher were at Scripture Hero Camp which was very helpful. Macie did pretty well considering. 

Ethan suddenly looked so grown up as we walked around. It's crazy to me that my once 4lb 15oz baby is now this tall, lanky preteen who now has a bigger shoe size than me. Time is flying by so quickly and it makes me sad but also happy. Ethan is such a good boy and I know he'll do great at Newhart Middle School. He's excited and I am excited for him to learn and grow!



No comments: