Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Happy 10th Birthday, Caleb!

I know I say this every year but I just can't believe Caleb is now 10 years old. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I gave birth to him and held him in my arms. He is such a special boy and I don't feel worthy to be a mom to such a good boy. He still has the biggest lips and just like his daddy's, they puff up when he's tired. I feel like I blinked and he magically became 10. He's growing up way too fast. 

Caleb is such a curious boy. He loves adventure and to be on the go. He loves anything Pokemon related, Legos, video games (esp. Minecraft) and watching YouTube videos. He doesn't like to read but loves to play any game, anytime. He likes to play soccer and handball at school. He takes such good care of his sister and is always watching over her making sure she's safe and protected. He loves to eat and eat and eat. His favorite color is green and he loves to wear PJ's all the time. He loves to cuddle and is naturally so warm. He's like Fred and is just naturally warm so cuddling him is like having a heating blanket. He's very close with Ethan and they like to snuggle a lot. They still share a room. 

Caleb's good friends are Will Brown, Caleb (CJ) King, and Jackson Paul. He has great faith and is always willing to say sorry when he does something wrong. His laugh is contagious and he brings so much life and joy to our family. He loves to help in the kitchen and cook. He's really good at Macaroni and Cheese. He loves to cook for his family and make dinner. He's starting to become more responsible and helpful around the house. He and Asher butt heads a lot and they certainly have a love/hate relationship. 

Calen is brave and kind. He is smart and is determined. 
We love him so much. Happiest of Birthday's to my Woo. 


For his birthday, we went to Knott's Berry Farm Soak City. We had a great day at the water park but I wasn't able to get any pictures because I forgot my waterproof phone case at home! But for the record, that's where we went and we had a blast. On his actual birthday, we went to the pool to swim. We got Panda Express for lunch and I made him hamburger patties with tomato sauce and cheesy mashed potatoes for dinner. We sang happy birthday and then had cake and opened presents. After that, we played Pie Face, one of his favorite games. He had a great day and certainly felt loved.

He got $20 from Nama and Bampa. He also got Pokemon cards, 3 Pokemon Lego sets, whoopee cushions, candy, and Minecraft bed sheets. 

I added the cake order form to prove that we had an actual cake fail. On his cake it read, "Happy Birthday 10th Caleb!" instead of Happy 10th Birthday, Caleb!" because that's what was written on the order form. We were all dying laughing. So awesome!



















No comments: