Sunday, December 2, 2018

Fred wins CEO Award

This guy is incredible. He received the highest award one can attain at his job: The CEO Award. He was recognized for all his hard work, the initiatives he's implemented, his leadership, his teams growth etc. Because he received this award, he was gifted this Lakers jersey signed by Magic Johnson just as a thank you for all his hard work. It's authenticated with an official sticker and with it's documentation. He was also honored for 5 years of service to Confie AND he received the 2nd highest award the company gives out for his second year in a row. He works hard. He makes all his employees feel valued, heard and supported. He's incredibly smart, humble, funny and everything I hope our boys become. I am blown away by all that he does. I really did marry a REAL MAN. He treats me like a queen, treats Macie like a princess and teaches our boys their worth and value in this world. I am so proud to be his wife. I really don't know what I did to deserve him as an eternal companion because I feel very unworthy of it. I am extremely blessed. 

We love you, Daddy, Congratulations on a job well done. We knew all this about you but it's nice when your work recognizes you for it. You are a real treasure and we love you so much.




No comments: