Sunday, December 2, 2018

Waitress: The Musical

Our Bishop and his wife offered us tickets to see Waitress since they weren't able to attend. Fred and I had never heard of it but thought 'Hey, it's free! Why not?!' We went to dinner at Claim Jumper across the street and then saw the show. By the way, this was our first date night in MONTHS so it was long overdue. We saw the show and we LOVED it. It was so good. The music was fantastic. We both laughed and cried. It was touching, funny, relatable and just a good show. I'm so happy they gave us the tickets!

We've both been listening to the music since we saw it almost a week ago. It's that good. It's so fun to go to shows with Fred who enjoys the theatre just as much as me. I love that about him and that we can share that interest together. It was such a fun date night and I'm glad we found a sitter. 



No comments: